• Started Running
• BQ’d during my second marathon at the Minneapolis Marathon by 5 minutes
• 4th female and 2nd in the open category for my first ever 50 mile road race at the Door County Fall 50
Ran the Boston Marathon
- 3rd female and 11th overall at the MadCity 50K road race
- 7th in the National Championships at Door County Fall 50 mile road race
- Overall female winner and 7th overall in the John Dick Memorial 50K trail race
- 4th woman in the MadCity 100K National Championship road race. 11th overall
- August 20-21 finished the Leadville 100 trail run in 28:55:56 as my first 100 miler.
- October 22 Door County Fall 50. Placed 2nd woman, held first for 32 miles. 11th overall. First place Wisconsin woman. 1st AG 30-39.
Feb 4. John Dick Memorial 50K. Overall female winner and 4th overall.
March 10-12. Member of the team #Birdstrike who took on The Speed Project. Set the first all woman FKT(fastest known time) from LA to Vegas(341 miles) in 44:27:11.
You can watch the video here: Birdstrike
April 29. 5th overall woman and 2nd AG at the Chippewa 50K.
July 15-16. Vermont 100 mile. Finished in 23:41:11 earning the big buckle.
September 8-9. Wasatch 100 mile. Finished in 33:51:46. Toughest race to date.
April 7. MadCity Ultras. 100K National Road Championships. Placed 4th and 2nd in the open category. PR’d the 50K, 50 mile and my 100K distances.