• Started Running
• BQ’d during my second marathon at the Minneapolis Marathon by 5 minutes
• 4th female and 2nd in the open category for my first ever 50 mile road race at the Door County Fall 50
Ran the Boston Marathon
- 3rd female and 11th overall at the MadCity 50K road race
- 7th in the National Championships at Door County Fall 50 mile road race
- Overall female winner and 7th overall in the John Dick Memorial 50K trail race
- 4th woman in the MadCity 100K National Championship road race. 11th overall
- August 20-21 finished the Leadville 100 trail run in 28:55:56 as my first 100 miler.
- October 22 Door County Fall 50. Placed 2nd woman, held first for 32 miles. 11th overall. First place Wisconsin woman. 1st AG 30-39.
Feb 4. John Dick Memorial 50K. Overall female winner and 4th overall.
March 10-12. Member of the team #Birdstrike who took on The Speed Project. Set the first all woman FKT(fastest known time) from LA to Vegas(341 miles) in 44:27:11.
You can watch the video here: Birdstrike
April 29. 5th overall woman and 2nd AG at the Chippewa 50K.
July 15-16. Vermont 100 mile. Finished in 23:41:11 earning the big buckle.
September 8-9. Wasatch 100 mile. Finished in 33:51:46. Toughest race to date.
April 7. MadCity Ultras. 100K National Road Championships. Placed 4th and 2nd in the open category. PR’d the 50K, 50 mile and my 100K distances.
July 21-22- Vermont 100. Ran a 21:09, setting a course PR by over 2.5 hours with no crew or pacers.
February 21-23 Run Across WI attempt. made it 138 miles/175 miles. Hit a new 100 mile PR by 3 hours and 44 minutes with a new time of 17:25:20.