What you get:
- A downloadable 16-week training plan in PDF format
- Weekly Summary option
- Race Plan option
Who this plan is for:
- Someone who has already completed a 50K or is trying for a 50K on the road vs. trail.
- Someone who is looking to go faster, not just to finish a 50K.
- Explanations of workouts and pacing
- Have completed a 13 mile run within the last 2 weeks leading up to the plan
- Run five days per week
- Start at an average of 30mpw
All of these workouts are by distance or time. Take your rest days seriously.
|1||Rest||6 w/2×6. 1 w/u then 2×6 min on with 3 min off||5 easy road||10 min w/u 10×1 min hard, 1 min easy 10 min c/d||rest||Long Run 14. This should be at 75%||Recovery for 8|