What you get:
- A downloadable 18-week training plan in PDF format
- Weekly Summary option
- A half marathon tune-up scheduled
- Race Plan option
Who this plan is for:
- Someone who has already completed a marathon or who is an experienced runner.
- Someone who is looking to go faster, not just to finish.
- Explanations of workouts and pacing
- Have completed a 13 mile run within the last 2 weeks leading up to the plan
- Run five days per week
- Start at an average of 30mpw
All of these workouts are by distance or time. Take your rest days seriously.
|7||rest||8 mile Progression. 6×1 mile with 2 c/d. be careful at the beginning to not go too fast, you will end up paying for it towards the last bit of the increases.||Recovery. 4 miles||5 miles. 5 w/ 3×30 sec strides each mile||rest||Long Run Intervals.13 miles. 4 w/u then 6x .5 mile hot, .25 hotter, .5 mile recovery. then 4 c/d||Long Run back to back. 10 miles|